Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

CRAFTSY CLASS LIVE

Just a quick note. My Craftsy class is live! For a limited time (until Friday August 4) you can get 50% off the original price of $39.99. 
(50% off the full retail price of select Craftsy classes taught by Toby Lischko. Cannot be combined with any other coupons.) Use this link to sign up. Clever Curves: Piecing Techniques.


You get these 3 patterns and lots of wonderful tips!

I received this testimonial from a student after signing up for the class.   

"I've paper pieced for many years. I have tried this technique before but the teacher made it seem so complicated that I went back to regular paper piecing ...with that said, you are making it so easy to understand with your demo that yes I will try it again and think I already have this template set!! Also your camera man is getting great shots showing what you are doing!!" 

I hope you consider taking my class. I promise that after taking it you will never be afraid to do curves again!

As always: Do what you love and love what you do. Thanks for reading. Toby

1 comment:

Susan Stitch said...

SO excited about this class!!!