Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

And the winners are.....

I want to thank everyone for such wonderful comments on my block! Also for those that took the time to visit my website and look at my kits. I hope many of you come back to shop! I am always adding new kits.

Now to the winners. Because there were so many of you I decided to pick 3 winners for the magazine (one will come from Quiltmaker and two from me) and 2 winners for the charm pack. I put together 46 six inch squares of the Civil War Ladies 1 and 2 collections for the lucky winners. Many of you commented on my Civil War kits.

And the winners are for the charm packs:

CATSKILL QUILTER and KATHY H. I will try to contact you if you do not check back on my blog.

The winners for the magazines are:

BARBARA who said "I really love star blocks, and yours is so unique! (There were quite a few Barbaras)

LINDY who said "I love the 'wood look' version of your block."

SHARON who said "Love your block. Stars are my favorite."

Congratulations ladies. Please send me your addresses so I can mail you your prizes. Go to my website Gateway Quilts & Stuff and send the information on my "Contact me" page.

No comments: